BRAND STATEMENT & PREVENTIVE MEASURES
At ATELIER De Hoteles, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, as well as following the official information and advisory from the Mexican Government at a State and Federal level; as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations for international travel traffic. At all of our resorts, we are ready to welcome all our guests and have implemented, the following measures:
IN GUEST’S AREAS:
- Alcohol-based gel dispensers have been placed in public areas: reception, concierge, bellboy, Doodle Land, spa, gym, and at hostess podiums located at main entrances in every restaurant.
- Identify guests from cities or airports with confirmed cases of COVID-19 through passport.
- Continuous exchange of information between In-House Doctor's Office and HR for monitoring, preventing, and controlling purposes.
- Reinforce the public areas cleaning protocol at sensitive-high-traffic areas such as elevators, handrails, restrooms, bars, restaurants, and convention facilities.
- Preventing campaign broadcasted in-room through the internal channel and digital signage in all areas.
- Creation of the Health Squad especially in public areas.
- Implementation of the Pure Program which consist of diverse actions in guest rooms, including nebulizing technology acting against COVID-19 before the guest arrival, innocuity seals on room’s main access door and antibacterial gel as in-room amenity. Additionally, public areas such as restaurants, gym, spa and among others, are in constant nebulization.
IN STAFF AREAS “HEART OF THE HOUSE”:
- Alcohol-based gel dispensers were installed in the "Heart of the House" areas for resort employees (Main entrance gates, recruitment, waiting room, wardrobe, all offices, dining room, dressing rooms and elevators).
- The employees access area is also nebulized to disinfect surfaces and are equipped with antibacterial gel. The employees showcasing any symptoms of respiratory illness will not be allowed in our facilities.
- Protocol of “Mandatory Hand Washing” before entering the employees' cafeteria.
- Creation of the Health Squad for the “Heart of the House”, especially in public areas.
- Facilitate the "Home Office" remote working option for administrative positions.
- Keep and strengthen the procedures for cleaning instruments and surfaces in kitchens and outlets.
- Information boards: Greeting protocol (among guest/employees and employee/employee), best hygiene practices and medical assistance.
- Perform the LEDS Procedure (Wash, Rinse, Disinfect and Dry at room temperature) to sanitize surfaces and instruments.
- We use chemicals and detergents from “Global 9” and “USA Clean Line” to wash and sanitize all areas.
- We adhere our processes and procedures to the strict operating rules of the "Distintivo H", provided by Mexico’s Tourism Secretary.
While is our duty to safeguard the physical integrity of our guests, ATELIER de Hoteles supports the local, nation-wide and international travel, and will continue to provide services as usual taking all the preventive and possible measures, unless is otherwise indicated by either the Federal Government or the International authorities.
ATELIER De Hoteles