At ATELIER de Hoteles, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, as well as following the official information and advisory from the Mexican Government at a State and Federal level; as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations for international travel traffic. At all of our resorts, we are ready to welcome all our guests and have implemented, the following measures:
AT GUEST’S AREAS:
- Alcohol-based gel dispensers have been placed in public areas: reception, concierge, bellboy, Doodle land, spa, gym, and at hostess podiums located at main entrances in every restaurant.
- Identify guests from cities or airports with confirmed cases of COVID-19 through passport.
- Continuous exchange of information between In-House Doctor's Office and HR for monitoring, preventing and controlling purposes.
- Reinforce the public areas cleaning protocol at sensitive-high-traffic areas such as elevators, handrails, restrooms, bars, restaurants and convention facilities.
- Preventing campaign broadcasted in-room through the internal channel and digital signage in all areas.
- Creation of the Health Squad especially in public areas.
IN STAFF AREAS “HEART OF THE HOUSE”:
- Alcohol-based gel dispensers were installed in the "Heart of the House" areas for resort employees (Main entrance gates, recruitment, waiting room, wardrobe, all offices, dining room, dressing rooms and elevators). Employees who show any symptoms of respiratory disease will not be allowed in our facilities.
- Protocol of “Mandatory Hand Washing” before entering the employees' cafeteria.
- Creation of the Health Squad for the “Heart of the House”, especially in public areas.
- Facilitate the "Home Office" option for administrative positions.
- Keep and strengthen the procedures for cleaning instruments and surfaces in kitchens and outlets.
- Information boards: Greeting protocol (among guest/employees and employee/employee), best hygiene practices and medical assistance.
- Perform the LEDS Procedure (Wash, Rinse, Disinfect and Dry at room temperature) to sanitize surfaces and instruments.
- We use chemicals and detergents from “Global 9” and “USA Clean Line” to wash and sanitize all areas.
- We adhere our processes and procedures to the strict operating rules of the "Distintivo H", provided by Mexico’s Tourism Secretary.
While it is our duty to safeguard the physical integrity of our guests, ATELIER de Hoteles supports the local, nation-wide and international travel, and will continue to provide services as usual taking all the preventive and possible measures, unless is otherwise indicated by either the Federal Government or the International authorities.