In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, hereafter ("LFPDP") and its regulations, this privacy notice is issued in the following terms:
A). IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE.
Guc de Hoteles SA de CV ("Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres") , legal person, duly constituted in accordance with the laws of Mexico, with address at Av. Bonampak, Supermanzana 10, Manzana 2, Lote 7, Second Floor Torre “A”. C.P. 77500, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, is the person responsible for the use and protection of your personal data which will be treated based on the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility in terms of the LFPDP; In this regard we inform you of the following:
B). PERSONAL DATA.
For the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, your data has been collected from the following sources: provided directly by you personally, by telephone, through email, as well as through our website www.atelierdehoteles.com. The personal data we obtain includes the following:
Data collected personally and directly, through the filling of registration cards, quality and control surveys, letters of confirmation, forms of transport services and letters of authorization of charges.
The data that we obtain:
* General Personal Information. - Full name, age, sex, address, marital status, telephone number, place and date of birth, occupation, company for which you work, nationality, social security number, Unique Population Registration Code (CURP), email, Federal Taxpayers Registry (VAT), handwritten signature.
* Legal Information. - Official residence ID, military card, driver's license, passport, immigration document, professional license.
* Third parties with whom you have a relationship (personal references). - Name, telephone, email.
* Financial and Patrimonial Data. - Data that is necessary to satisfactorily comply with the services provided, such as: bank institutions, bank account number(s) and credit card data
* Sensitive data. - Health status
C). TREATMENT OF SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA.
* In some cases, Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres will have the need to collect sensitive personal data related to your health status. The sensitive personal data collected will be treated in accordance to the purposes identified in this privacy notice and particularly, for the provision of services offered by Atelier Playa Mujeres, whose nature requires that it have specific measures to ensure the welfare and/or health of our guests. When such sensitive personal data is requested by Atelier Playa Mujeres, you may refuse to provide said data, in which case Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres will reserve the right to provide or deny the specific service requested.
* Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres may also process sensitive personal data related to your health status, when these are provided by you for the provision of special services or assistance, expressly required for your stay at the facilities of Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres. By virtue of the foregoing, and when this is strictly necessary, we will request your express written consent for the processing of said sensitive personal data, through means that adequately inform about said treatment.
D). PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA.
The personal data we collect from you will be used for the following purposes, which are necessary for the requested services:
* Offer you the best quality in any of the services contracted during your stay at the facilities of Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres.
* Ensure the functionality and quality of the services contracted through the issuance of badges in order to ensure personalized attention to their needs, the security of guests at all facilities of Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres and, where appropriate, the contracting or confirmation of services provided by third parties that are or have been requested by you before or during your stay at Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres.
* Provide assistance, provide information and assist you in contracting your own or third party services, during your stay at the facilities of Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres.
* Follow up on requests that you have presented, regarding products, services and quotes.
* Verify your identity when you register and/or pay for services through our website or at the facilities of Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres
* Notify you of changes in our service.
* Billing and collection of the services and products provided, where applicable, the collection of said services or products in a judicial or extrajudicial manner
* Manage charges via bank cards
E). ADDITIONAL PURPOSES.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary for the service requested, but that allow us to facilitate and provide better service:
* Send you information about offers and new products and services provided by Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres
* Surveys related to the products and services provided by Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres, with the aim of offering greater quality in our products and services.
In the case that you do not want your personal data to be used for these additional purposes, please indicate below:
I do not consent to my personal data being used for the following purposes:
[ ] Sending of information about offers and new products and services provided by Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres
[ ] Surveys related to the products and services provided by Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres, in order to offer greater quality in our products and services.
F). TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA .
Your personal data, including your sensitive data, may be transferred and processed by persons other than Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres. The recipients of these transfers (national or international), belong to the following categories:
a). Holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates of Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres, for the purposes of centralized protection of information, control of registrations and cancellations, changes in their reservation of services; as well as for the statistics of the clients of Atelier Playa Mujeres, in order to evaluate, improve and design new services for our clients and improve the quality of our products and services.
b). Third parties, solely and exclusively any service provider present at Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres in the execution of the additional services expressly requested by the client during their stay at Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres.
c). Persons subject to medical professional secrecy or an equivalent obligation, in those cases in which the transfer of their sensitive personal data, relative to their present and future health status, to any legally qualified third party, is essential for medical care, prevention, diagnosis, the provision of health care, medical treatment or the management of health services, while you are not in a position to grant consent, under the terms established by the General Health Law and other applicable legal provisions.
G). CONSENT FOR THE TRANSFER OF DATA.
The transfers of personal data referred to in the previous section do not require your consent to be made, in accordance with the provisions of article 37 of the LFPDP.
You can communicate to Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres, through our Personal Data Department, at any time, your desire to withdraw consent for the future transfer of your personal data.
H). ARCO RIGHTS (Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition).
You have the right to access your personal data that is in the possession of Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres; and to the details of the treatment thereof, as well as to rectify them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; cancel them when they are being used for other purposes not indicated or oppose the treatment of them for specific purposes.
The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of these rights are through the presentation of the request called "Request for Exercise of Rights ARCO" which can be downloaded here and should be directed to our Department of Personal Data, either personally or via email, at the address and / or email indicated in subsection I) below.
Atelier de Hoteles , may deny the exercise of ARCO Rights, in the following cases:
a) When you are not the owner of the personal data, or have not credited irrefutably the representation of the owner;
b) When your personal data does not belong in the database of Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres;
c) When the rights of a third party are injured;
d) When there is a legal impediment or the resolution of a competent authority that restricts its ARCO Rights;
e) In case of cancellation, when personal data are subject to treatment for prevention or for medical diagnosis or health service management, or;
f) When the rectification, cancellation or opposition has been previously made.
The refusal may be partial, in which case, Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres will make the access, rectification, cancellation or opposition in the appropriate part.
The exercise of "ARCO Rights" will be free.
For more information, please contact the Department of Personal Data, by telephone or email to the electronic address and telephone number indicated in the following section.
I). DEPARTMENT OF PERSONAL DATA.
Address: Av. Bonampak, Supermanzana 10, Manzana 2, Lote 7, Segundo Piso Torre “A”. C.P. 77500, Cancun, Quintana Roo, México
Email : email@example.com
Hours of Operation : Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Phone : (998) 272 8040.
J). MECHANISMS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE HOLDER TO REVOKE HIS CONSENT AT ANY TIME.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, without retroactive effect, in all cases in which such revocation does not imply the impossibility of fulfilling obligations arising from a legal relationship between you and Atelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres .
The procedure for the revocation of consent, where appropriate, will be the same as that established in section H) for the exercise of ARCO rights.
K). OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by directing the corresponding request to our Personal Data Department. The requirements to prove your identity, as well as the procedure to meet your request will be the same as those indicated for the exercise of the ARCO rights cited in section H).
In order for you to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following means:
Registration with the Public Registry to avoid publicity, which is in charge of the Federal Consumer Attorney's Office in Mexico (PROFECO), with the purpose that your personal data are not used to receive advertising or promotions of companies of goods or services. For more information about this registration, you can consult the PROFECO website or contact it directly.
• Your browser type and operating system.
• The Internet pages you visit.
• The links that follow.
• The IP address.
• The site you visited before entering ours.
M). SECURITY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED.
For the protection of your personal data we have implemented security measures of an administrative, physical and technical nature in order to avoid loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
When we communicate or share your information with third parties that provide us with a service, we require and verify that they have the necessary security measures to protect your personal data, prohibiting the use of your personal information for purposes other than those agreed to; the previous in the understanding that notwithstanding the previous, any breach by said third parties to the provisions of the Law and its Regulations, is the exclusive responsibility of said third parties.
N). MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this privacy notice at any time.
These modifications will be available to the public through the following means: (i) visible ads in the reception area ofAtelier-Estudio Playa Mujeres; (ii) on our website: www.atelierhoteles.com.
If you believe that your right to the protection of your personal data has been damaged or believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties or its Regulations, you may file a complaint with the Federal Institute for Access to Information and Data Protection (IFAI) in Mexico. For more information visit the website: www.inai.org.mx.