The Pet-it® program has been specially created to offer a sophisticated service, with exclusive amenities and suitable facilities for dogs visiting the resort.
The Pet-it® Pet Policy of ATELIER-ESTUDIO Playa Mujeres is governed by the Mexican law under a Dog Friendly , concept, therefore access to other species is not allowed.
For legal purposes, service dogs are those well-trained to guide people with visual or hearing imparities, according to the current “General Law for the Impaired People Inclusion” in México, articles 16 and 17.
ATELIER-ESTUDIO Playa Mujeres provides the next guidelines in order to promote security, order and civil liability:
1. The guests most warn the Resort of their intentions of carrying their dog with them. Guests must advise the Resort with prior notice they’re willing to stay with their dog.
2. There are only allowed small size breeds with a maximum weight of 10 kgs (20 lbs). Apart from Guide Dogs.
3. All pets’ stay have an additional cost, not apllicable for guests traveling with guide dogs, according to the iniciativa de Ley para el Uso de Perros Guía y Animales de Servicio.
4. Guests traveling with emotional support dogs are subject to current fees applicable at the Resort.
5. Pets will be accepted with prior notice, only one dog is allowed per suite.
6. All guests must pay the Resort’s current cleaning fee.
7. Dogs must be perfectly clean, healthy and protected to avoid any damage, bother or illness. Dog’s health must be accredited with veterinary certification and a vaccination card. To avoid any damage, disturbance or illness, the dog must be presented clean and healthy. Dog’s health must be proved by presenting a veterinary certificate and the vaccination card.
8. The dog owner must register the pet through a Pet-it® registration card, providing its name and by signing the terms and conditions, as well as taking full responsibility for their dog.
9. Starting from the moment the guest enters the Resort, the dogs must be transported within their travel bag, under no circumstances the dog is allowed to walk through non-authorized areas.
10. In the Resort’s premises exists especially designated areas for dog's leisure. The owner must carry sanitary bags to pick up the dog’s feces, as well as bottled water to stay hydrated.
11. The owner must commit to do not disturb other guests’ tranquility..
12. The dog’s owner is the only responsible for cleaning up the dog’s feces, as well as respect all spaces designated for this purpose.
13. In case of disturbing other guests at the resort or breaching any of the regulation rules, the management will inform on time the dog’s owner.
14. Restricted areas inside the resort:
15. In-suite stay:
16. Resort linens:
17. The pet’s owner is fully responsible for feeding and diet, in case of requesting any dishes available on the Pet-it®menu.
18. ATELIER·ESTUDIO Playa Mujeres, as well as the staff, is not liable for any involvement caused in the Resort’s premises, including allergies or food poisoning. The dog’s owner acknowledges that they are staying with their pet assuming full responsibility on matters of health, safety, sanitation, and any damages caused to the Resort or third parties.
19. The Dog Advise must be used for staff acknowledgment before entering the suite.